The community support program of Five Nations Energy Inc. was part of the vision for the corporation from its initial mandate in 1997. The goal of the program is to contribute to measures that are socially beneficial.
The guidelines that must be adhered to by Five Nations Energy Inc. when donating funds are as follows:
- Apart from the annual FNEI Scholarships, FNEI will not provide donations to individuals, only groups or organizations.
- FNEI will attempt to support both male and female activities and events equally.
- Applications for funding must originate and be of benefit to organizations and or groups in the following communities:
- Fort Albany
- Moose Cree
- Taykwa Tagamou Nation
- Donation requests must be made in writing well in advance of the activity or event if possible. Event organizers are encouraged to plan ahead.
- Any organization that receives sponsorship must be willing to sign an agreement that stipulates the following:
- FNEI is indemnified against any proceedings that may happen against the organization;
- Organizations must publicly acknowledge that they have received support from FNEI;
- The organization must prepare and submit a report to Five Nations Energy Inc. on the event or activity that was sponsored.
Applications to Five Nations Energy Inc. for financial support can be made in writing to:
FNEI Giving Program
Five Nations Energy Inc.
70-C Mountjoy Street N.,Suite 421
Please include the application form when making your request.